Frequently Asked Questions
Allround Recycling is a commercial organisation who collects used and unwanted textiles which assists in making Australia more sustainable by ensuring your old belongings don’t end up as landfill. Through this program we also aid third world countries by providing them with an affordable clothing solution that they otherwise might not have.
Through the home collection service, recycling packs are delivered to your household letter boxes, for you to fill with your unwanted textile items.
Additionally, we purchase excess unwanted textiles from charity organisations and other commercial organisations. Allround Recycling is proud to have solid working relationships with Australian Charities, where our ongoing purchases of unwanted textiles provide a valuable revenue source for the many welfare programs conducted by Charities.
The textiles are exported, sorted and then sent to third world countries where there is a demand for quality, affordable useable second hand clothing. By providing these goods to such communities, we are redirecting textiles that would otherwise end up as landfill waste into communities where affordable clothing options are needed.
Our home collection service extends to all metropolitan areas and some regional areas of Melbourne & Sydney. If you have not yet received an Allround Recycling collection pack or would like to know when the next collection is scheduled for your area, please contact our customer service team on 1300 800 782 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soft toys
Additional bags or boxes are welcome, please use anything that you have at home eg. shopping bag, garbage bag, etc.
There will be a day printed on your bag advising you when to place the bag by your letter box.
Yes you can although you need to notify us as we must have permission to enter.
Call 1300 800 782
- On your top menu bar click on Join Rewards.
- Click on the Sign Up button and enter your details to become a member.
No, membership is free.
Once your membership has been processed, navigate to the Allround Rewards page, you can access a wide range of offers available to you.
When choosing an offer please double check the description, validity period, whether a card is physical or digital and the terms and conditions. Each retailer will vary and to prevent any confusion for a user they are advised to thoroughly read through an offer prior to redemption or purchase.
No, your Cash Back amount is allocated to your eWallet and can be used for future purchases.
By clicking on the retailer of choice and adding it to your cart.
There are three types of payment options available:
- eWallet funds: You can utilize pre loaded funds to save money on credit card fees and instantly pay for your order. Please note that when pre loading funds in to the eWallet this may take up to 72 business hours to clear into your eWallet.
- Direct Deposit: Pay directly from your internet banking for your order. Please ensure that you double check that you enter the correct reference code and banking details to ensure that your order is correctly processed. This payment option may take up to 72 business hours to be fulfilled.
- Credit Card: Pay for your order instantly via your credit card, please make sure your linked card has been verified in order to be able use it as a payment option. To link and verify your credit/debit card go to the “Wallet” tab located in your eWallet and simply follow the prompts to complete the verification process.
The eWallet can be found by clicking the eWallet icon on the top right hand corner of the home page of the rewards portal.
To save money on credit card fees users may wish to preload money into the eWallet by simply clicking “Add Funds” In the payment methods tab of the eWallet. Once they have clicked “Add Funds” they will be able to enter the monetary value they wish to add. Once they have entered the value they will be prompted with a reference number and account details in which they will have to deposit the monies to.
Once an order has been successfully processed an email will be sent directly to the email address you provided.
Digital Gift Cards are also stored in your eWallet.
Digital Gift Cards can be redeemed by simply presenting your Gift Card on your mobile device for the cashier to scan a barcode at the point of sale. The main benefit of digital Gift Cards is that they do not need to be mailed out, users can purchase Gift Card’s in store and instantaneously redeem an item.
Once an order has been successfully processed your Physical Gift Card will be posted to your registered postal address.
Once an order has been successfully processed your Physical Gift Card will be posted to your registered postal address. Physical Gift Cards are a tangible cards that are presented to the cashier in order for them to stripe or enter the barcode details at the point of sale.
- Open up Safari and load the Allround Rewards portal.
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it’s trying to get away from a square.
- If you managed to tap that button successfully, you’ll have a few options.
- One of the options will be Add to Home Screen, click this link to create a shortcut on your iphone
- You’ll be asked to choose a name for the home screen icon.
- Once you have created the name simply click add.
- Launch Chrome for Android and load the Allround Rewards portal
- Tap the menu button and tap Add to home screen.
- Enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Once a member you are able to ask any question or query you might have by clicking on the question mark that’s located in the bottom right hand corner of your page.